Floor Plan & Features
2,228 Sq Ft. Units
Bathrooms on Main Floor
Natural Gas Furnace
Outdoor Security Lighting
50 amp RV Plug
Electric Overhead Doors
US Mail Box
Easy I-5 access
off Portal Way
Exit #263, north ¾ mile in Ferndale, WA
Pioneer Flexspace Features & Specifications:
- Easy 1-5 access off Portal Way, exit #263, north ¾ mile in Ferndale, WA
- First floor: 30’-2”x50’-3” = 1,515.9 sq. ft.
- Loft: 14’-2”x50’-3” = 711.9 sq. ft.
- Total Square Feet = 2228
- Concealed fastener roofing system, standing seam, R38 Advanced Ceiling insulation
- Sheet rocked walls, R25 Wall insulation, painted
- Concrete floor
- Timber framed loft, (at 9’11”) with 2” x 6” tongue and groove fir flooring, unfinished. Roughed in plumbing for Bar Sink.
- 6’w x 5’h sliding window, end units have additional 6’w x 3’6”h window
- 14’ x 14’ & 9’ x 8’ Insulated overhead commercial roll-up door with window glass and weather stripping
- Electric door openers on all overhead doors
- Steel panel entry door with dead bolt and brushed nickel lever handle
- 54’ Aisles between buildings
- Bathroom on main floor with toilet, sink & shower
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
- All units sprinkled
- Stair width 44”
- Vaulted Ceilings with Galvanized Metal finish
- Utility sink
- Natural gas heat- 75,000 BTU
- Overhead LED lighting and ceiling fans
- Wired for communications with Comcast
- Outdoor security lighting
- 100amp service and 50amp RV plug in each unit
- Personal mailbox
End units have additional windows
What is a storage condominium?
An individual storage condo that is part of a multi-unit building. A condo buyer takes ownership of a unit(s) and owns it as real property. The owners of all the individual units jointly own the building exterior and common areas, including the land/real estate.
Why should I own a storage condominium?
After the initial down payment, the costs of ownership are about the same as renting. Later, the unit can be sold at an appreciated value, recapturing the investment and profit. And, since you own it you can customize your condo almost any way you like.
Is a storage condominium a smart investment?
Absolutely. Since you’re buying real property, each dollar spent in improving your unit increases your value, especially your resale. In fact, most units of this kind have more than doubled in value over the last ten years.
Can I rent out my storage condominium?
Yes. Storage condos are ideal as rentals for several reasons:
- Unlike a home or apartment building – where the owner usually pays the water & sewer (part of HOA dues), taxes, insurance, and maintenance – a storage condo allows the renter to pay all these things on top of the monthly rent.
- Storage condos are extremely low maintenance. A storage condo has no carpets to clean, yards to maintain, appliances to repair, etc.
What is the energy source for each storage condominium unit?
Electric and natural gas. All units have 100 amp service.
What type of fire protection will the storage condominium unit have?